Jan 13, 2010

5 Days Post 5 Days Post

It's been five days since the first chemo treatment. I feel better - almost normal! Just a little reflux easily controlled with good ole Tums. And, I really have a new appreciation for good ole ginger ale. I feel like I'm still into the process of facing so many treatments. Every other week til March, then every week until May!! Boy, I must have it really bad. Don't think Cheryl Crow and Christina Appelgate had so many treatments. Lucky me. But, with help and strength, I'll do it! And come out at the other end healthy and whole again.

Tried on a wig the other day. I can't really get too excited about the wig. It's beautiful and kind of light auburn and a little longer than my current short haircut. Here's the plus - I can wash it in the sink, shake it out, let it dry and plop it on my head. I think, when all the treatment is done and my own hair grows back, I'll put it (the wig!) through the shredder! BWA - HA- HA

No comments:

Post a Comment