Jan 12, 2010

Not So Bad

Got the first chemo last Friday. Everything is not so bad. Does chemo make you depressed? Don't know. It is like a lightbulb switched off, though. I feel kind of down. Of course, considering the circumstances, well, duh! Physically, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I had a little nausea over the weekend, but those drugs they give you for it are REALLY good! Mostly, I'm tired. They said I might have trouble sleeping from  the steroids they need to pre-treat you with but I've been sleeping 10+ hours per night so I guess they won't be a problem. It seems like I will be getting treated for such a very long time! I'm such a weenie about feeling bad. Hope the blog dosen't turn into a whine-fest...

1 comment:

  1. So, the readers can pour ourselves a glass of wine...you did say wine, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete