Jan 31, 2010

Surreality

This is the one and only time I will get all "Sunday go to meetin'" on you, I promise. I am asking everyone to do one thing for me now. If you are healthy and your children (if you have them) are healthy, get off your chair and down on your knees right now and thank whatever god(s) or beings you believe are responsible for your good health. I mean that literally, go down on the floor and thank god, over and over. Cry out, shout it out (except if you are in the public library, that could get ugly). Be so very thankful that you haven't had to hear 'aggressive cell type' and 'four different types of chemo drugs' and you don't have to think about how, even after you've survived this year-long battle, you may have just had many years of your life taken away later down the road. Are you weeping and wailing yet? No? Well, get to it! C'mon - it's the last time I'll ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment