Mar 21, 2010

ER! ER!

I have a chest & head cold and a slight temperature. But chemo people have to call the Oncologist when little stuff like that happens, so I did. The doc directed me to go to the ER! Ewww... don't want to go there! But, of course we did. They took a chest xray to make sure I wasn't working on pnemonia and drew some blood to make sure my white cell count was ok. And, of course, everything was ok so I went home about three hours after I got there.

My brief experience with the Sinai ER was very impressive! Everyone - the clerk at the front desk, the doc, the three nurses we saw, the xray tech, even the poor person who had to collect money from us - were so efficient and so Nice! We had zero wait time in the waiting room and got whisked back to a room immediately. The nurse and the doc popped in frequently to give us updates. I don't think that all of this nice treatment was because I am a pathetic cancer patient with a little bald head, I think that they are genuinely nice. Bravo!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the chest and head cold have evacuated your body and you are feeling good today!

    ReplyDelete