Aug 5, 2011

A Little Night Cream

I may have already posted my 'plug' for my favorite post-radiation moisturizer. I am far too lazy to look back through my previous posts so I may be saying this again. But, good things are worth saying twice.

Mary Kay Extra Emollient Night Cream is the best! The Radiation Therapy department at Sinai recommended Aquaphor. Aquaphor is nice but the Mary Kay stuff is a bit nicer because it smells nice and it's a pretty rosy-orange color when it comes out of the tube. It also works much better than your average department store moisturizer.

The MK cream made my skin very soft and supple again. That's really saying something because they gave me a large dose of radiation. My skin looked like an oak leaf in winter! I'm sure that there is a more expensive product that works just as well as the Mary Kay. But why spend $100.00 when the MK Extra Emollient Night Cream is $13.00? Pretty much a no-brainer...

I'm not a Mary Kay consultant, just a fan of the good stuff. (My niece used to sell Mary Kay, but not anymore.) So, if you know someone getting Radiation Therapy, you could pass along my tip. Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment