Feb 15, 2010

A Victory!

Well, I felt it two days ago, but wanted to wait and try again, just to be sure. I cannot feel the lump in my armpit any longer. If I press and press deeply, there might be something small and dried up deep down but the big round lump that I found back in December is G-O-N-E!! Woo-hoo! Your prayers and thoughts for me are working! Not to mention the yuckky chemo treatments. Now, I'm not saying or thinking that my cancer is gone. Nobody is saying that, yet. I haven't had any tests or imaging recently to backup my self-exam. The cancer exists in my body on the cellular level and demands that every treatment my oncologist has get thrown at it over the next months. LOTS more chemo, radiation and surgery are the weapons we will blast the bad cells with. But, OH BOY, do I feel good right now!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thats Great News Jane! Made me feel good as well

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I am sorry to hear of your cancer, but so encouraged by your power-full attitude! Again, if there's ANYTHING I can do, I'm on;y two doors up.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! How awesome to have a (good) physical change to give some hope that the treatment is having an effect!

    ReplyDelete